Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games: Tokyo 2020 for Nintendo Switch
Join Mario, Sonic and friends for their greatest adventure yet at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020, exclusively on Nintendo Switch! Go for gold as you compete in action-packed sports games, including 4 brand new events to Tokyo 2020—Skateboarding, Karate, Surfing, and Sport Climbing, as well as a large selection of classic events.
- It’s party time, and everyone’s invited! Team up with Mario, Sonic, and friends on Nintendo Switch in action-packed sporting events! Bring your best moves to the track, the gym, the ring, or the water in dozens of different party games everyone will enjoy.
- Skateboard, surf, and race your way to the top! With more than 30 events to master in this fun-filled Olympic Games contest, there are plenty of ways to prove your skills to your friends in multiplayer mode.
- The team’s all here! Play as Mario, Sonic, or choose from a star-studded cast of colorful characters from your favorite games.
- Dive into unique Dream Events that layer fantastical chaos with reality. Zip through a downhill obstacle course on your hoverboard, throwdown for territorial control with lightning-fast karate action, or smash the most targets inside a traditional Japanese manor!
- And you won’t want to miss an epic story mode that sends you to 1964 to compete in classic, retro 2D sports events. Play any way you want on your Nintendo Switch. We’re talking motion and button controls, single and dual Joy-Con, single-player and multiplayer, local split-screen and online!