South Park: The Fractured but Whole for Nintendo Switch
From the creators of South Park, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, comes an outrageous sequel to 2014’s South Park: The Stick of Truth. In the quiet mountain town of South Park, darkness has spread across the land. An entire squad of superheroes will rise to combat this evil, led by a nocturnal scavenger sworn to clean the trash can of South Park society. Create your superhero and use your superpowers to save South Park so Coon and Friends can take their rightful place as the greatest team of superheroes ever assembled, and get the movie deal they so richly deserve.
- AUTHENTIC SOUTH PARK – From the creators of South Park, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, comes the sequel to South Park: The Stick of Truth.
- An outrageous RPG adventure – manipulate time and space on the battlefield and develop and refined your powers as you progress.
- A hero’s origin revealed – create your costume, craft your origin story, and build your unique superpowers as you progress.
- COON AND FRIENDS, ASSEMBLE! – Recruit up to 12 heroes, including Mysterion, The Human Kite, and the infamous Coon himself.
- EXPLORE SOUTH PARK AT NIGHT – Save the town when the sun sets and South Park’s seedy underbelly comes alive.